Monday, December 5, 2011

Congratulations Effie - Bootcamper of the Program for October, 2011!

Congratulations to Effie - from the HP location!

 

I've been a member for six months. I originally thought I would join for one program only but I liked it so much I signed up for the rest of the summer and after the last outdoor program I signed up for the indoor program for the next six months.

There are three things I like most about the Body Buster Program. One is the great workout I get. Second are the other members who are fun, supportive and all working toward the same goals of a better fitness level and good health. Last and definitely not least our instructor Dani is amazing. She pushes us to work really hard but in a encouraging, engaging and fun way.

I have lost 12 pounds and approximately 15 inches.

I chose to continue with Body Buster because I want to maintain my fitness level. The program provides a convenient location,scheduled dates and times and a different workout every time.

I definitely feel better, leaner and stronger. At the same time I joined Body Buster I embarked on a vegan diet and I believe that both of those lifestyle choices helped me achieve the goals of losing weight, improving my overall health and challenging myself to do something that I wasn't sure I could do. I've always been an active person but Body Buster took my exercise workouts to another level which I really am enjoying. It also provides a good stress reliever after a busy day at work.

I've gained more intense workouts than I'm used to which was what my exercise workout needed. I developed new goals for myself that I never really thought about before I joined the program. I've met good people who are encouraging and inspiring. I found an instructor who has a great, warm spirit but still doesn't have a problem kicking our butts! I'm encouraged by other members who have been with Body Buster for a couple of years and look great and still feel sore after a Body Buster workout! I really appreciate the interest Dani takes in our goals and helping us by providing nutritional advice and information whether during class or through e-mail.

It's been a great experience and one that I plan to continue for a long time. I encourage anyone thinking about increasing their fitness level and improving their health to join Body Buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment